FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Dec 21, 2006

I'm just saying...

...there's nothing about this trailer for Hills Have Eyes 2 that I don't like.
I like this so-called "Alexandre" "Aja".


Theron said...

Eh, the singer's voice is a little irritating, but the mood is good.

I actually liked his first "Hills" pretty much. It wasn't perfect, but what is? Right?

Josh said...

I like Aja too, but he's not directing this one. Sorry to be a nitpicker, but some guy named Martin Weisz is behind the camera for this time.

Stacie Ponder said...!


Aye, 'tis rue, he's not directing it. He is one of the writers, though, so I'm looking forward to it. Him make movie good.