FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Mar 10, 2007

...and so I'm back from outer space

I'd really like to tell you where I've been for the last week, but I'm afraid I can't do that quite yet. I've uncovered a story that could rock society to its very core, you see, and I need to wait until the time is right to make my move. Because I care about you, though, I will tell you to prepare yourselves...once this story hits, it will be evident that everything you ever thought about everything will be totally wrong. Stock up on duct tape and button candy, that's all I'm sayin'.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bit from V was so freakin' awesome.

Oh, and I await this news with fresh and minty breath.

Anonymous said...

Oh lord, Stacie, what have you gone and done now?

Goose said...

Waiting for your news... and spring to show up soon. Though if you news is going to be that good.... I could... possibly... wait a little longer for the nicer weather. I mean if it's world, or at the very least mind altering, I could maybe even set aside some time to stock up on button candy, 'cause I already have enough duck tape to..., well lets just say I have enough.

Anonymous said...

YOU WON the karyokee finals?!
rock ME like a hurriciane . . . or like amadeas . . . depending on which one you went with!

S said...

What happened? did you go back into outer space? Please come back to earth soon!

Anonymous said...

What's the news?! Horror-loving inquiring minds want to know!

Stacie Ponder said...

Aw, kids, I'm sorry. I only meant that The Visitors aren't really our friends at all- they're really big slimy lizards who eat guinea pigs.

But! I will have some cool stuff happening in the next couple of weeks, and that's a total 100% no-lies promise.