FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Apr 27, 2009

when there's no more room in hell, et cetera et cetera

I'm back from an astonishingly amazing week of movie-making in the desert, and readjusting to my boring old life has left me feeling more than a bit like this:






However, if no one shoots me in the forehead, I'll be up and shambling about like normal in no time!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly the sun and desert air have been murder on your skin!

Stacie Ponder said...

Word! Let this be a lesson, kids- ALWAYS wear your sunscreen!

myfilmo said...

So, sun can make people scary, too. :)

Elwood Jones said...

Lol :)

It's good to see you back again, especially after the mini cult of health and saftey video obsessives, you kinda created with the last post.

Zombie Cupcake said...

Haha, aww. Nicely capped there. Feel better soon!

BJ Colangelo said...

You also look blazed out of your mind. Or that someone farted bear ass on your pillow & have developed a wicked case of pink eye. Might wanna pick up some cocoa butter for your skin girl, YOU LOOKIN ASHAY!

Kensington said...

Being a zombie is bad enough, but being a zombie with a receding hairline is just adding insult to injury.

Anonymous said...

OK so I’m going for it! Yes, after following (and might I say rather enjoying without ever quite knowing why) your blog for some time now, I have decided to actually watch one of the scary films you keep going on about! Like a friend of yours, I too have the problem of finding scary films... well ... bloomin scary! Nonetheless, I have done some ground work and toughed myself up a bit by watching 'Creepshow' and 'Monster House', purchased a box set of Mr Romero’s work and feeling pretty darn confident I’ll be able to cope with one of these sweeties. Wish me luck, I’ve got 'Night of the Living Dead' in the player and I’m going in!