FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Sep 8, 2009

What the funhouse?

As I walked by my movie shelf earlier today, my VHS copy of The Funhouse caught my eye, and I was struck by the image on the spine. WHAT FRESH BOY GEORGE HELL IS THIS?

clicken ze big big

It's been a while since I've watched the film, but I most certainly do not recall Alison Moyet playing a part in it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean? She plays the monster.

Bill Walsh said...

Oh, man, it was a scary scene when she killed Robert Smith and that guy from Dead or Alive. And then she spun his skull round, round. Like a record, baby. Right round. Round, round.

Verdant Earl said...

Peepshow, creepshow...where did you get those eyes?

Hallospaceboy said...

Whats a "vhs"?


;-)

the2ndsuitor said...

Was Alexis Arquette in that?

Prospero said...

Honestly looks more like Robert Smith, to me.