FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Apr 7, 2010

tonight

Forget you not, The Scare-ening V: A New Beginning will be airing alive alive alive at 8pm PST/11pm EST. Heidi and I know we can't possibly top last week's episode with Joe Bob Briggs, so this week it'll be just the two of us...and your calls, if you call in! I have no idea what we'll be discussing yet, but I'm sure we'll think of something.

Hmm. That might not be the best way to sell the show. Eh.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to finally go enjoy some Del Monte Ketchup. Yes, at long last! Not having a man around the house, I've never been able to get the ketchup out of those darn bottles. Thank you, Del Monte!

2 comments:

spazmo said...

I miss the days when ladies' daytime lipstick was so thick and red it looked like they'd been drinking ketchup directly from the bottle.

Have a great show tonight!

CashBailey said...

That was a fun, fast episode. The live ads for the anal bleaching always crack me up. No pun intended.

And that thing with 'Spooky Dan' sounds like a farce. You could ask him a question but to answer he'd have to first remove his lips from Bousman's co...

Wait, that's not very nice! Although he does write for Bloody-Disgusting, a website that seem to think that SAW movies and Rob Zombie represent the pinnacle of modern horror.

Sadly, the core audience for that site tends to agree with them.