FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

May 21, 2010

don't forget!

This weekend you must get you zombie grossness on with Lucio Fulci's City of the Living Dead...or The Gates of Hell...or whatever you want to call it for Monday's Film Club roundup!

Email me a link to your review at stacieponder (at) gmail (dot) (c)(o)(m)()(). Remember, you have to link to Final Girl somewhere in your piece or I will cry. Also, you'll be disqualified.

Watch! Enjoy! Don't enjoy! Participate! YES!

4 comments:

Thomas T. Sueyres said...

No, no, you got the wrong Fulci film! You were supposed to do HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY! What do you mean "why"? Because I just wrote about it last week, that's why! Phhhuutttt!

Slyde said...

this is one of the few dvd's i bought without really knowing anything about it, and i have to say that i didnt care for it much. overall, i chalked this one up as a dissapointment.

Kangas said...

I never watched this whole movie. I saw a piece of it on TV when I was in high school--some woman started vomiting up her own intestines, and I had to turn it off.

Maybe I'll check it out now that I'm so much more manly.

Anonymous said...

But Thomas...all you need to do is blog about the Beyond after this? And you complete the trilogy!