FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

May 27, 2010

I done talked...

...a whole bunch with Shauna MacDonald of The Descent and The Descent 2. Now you- yes, you!- can read that interview right here at Pretty/Scary.


Now that I've interviewed her and Alex Reid, I've talked with my two favorite cavers from one of my favorite horror films. What else is left?

Ah, this Diet Coke!

2 comments:

CashBailey said...

Gotta agree that Alex Reid was probably the stand-out 'cool chick' from that movie.

Not least because I luvs me the brunettes, yo.

Andrei said...

Shauna MacDonald was badass in both "The Descent" and its sequel, I would so not mind meeting her in person.