FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Sep 6, 2010

this is not horror!

Nope, it's not horror and it's 100% pure pimpin': I just listed every page I inked from IDW's Star Trek: The Next Generation mini-series on eBay. I'm selling the lot- 64 pages (SAY WHAT) with an opening bid of 99 cents (SAY WHAT WHAT). There are 2 2-page splashes in the mix, plus all the Picard you could ever hope to see. HERE'S THE LISTING...spread the word! If I can't sell 64 pages of original comic art for at least 99 cents, then...I don't know. The world would suck.

This could be yours! Yes, YOU!

1 comment:

Dane said...

You know your way around Star Trek too? I knew I liked you.