FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Sep 1, 2010

WARNING: talk of me ahead

LET'S MAKE THIS QUICK.

Theron Neel of Slammed & Damned asked me some questions recently. Even more recently, I answered them. Lawd a-mighty, I do yammer. It was one of those instances where I had to tell myself to shut up, basically, before I went off the rails. "Ecch", as Alfred E. Neuman might say.

The Boston Phoenix has a wee write-up regarding All Things Horror's screening at the Somerville Theater. This happens TONIGHT, so put on yer movie-watching pants and get over there. You won't regret it! Side Effect is worth the five dollar admission alone, but in addition to that you get two more short films (Rubber Whore Hell; Taste of Flesh, Taste of Fear) and a feature (Dead Hooker in a Trunk). Man, you can barely buy a pizza for five bucks. That's some good bargainin'!

Also tonight: The Scare-ening. 8pm PDT. I don't know what Heidi and I will be talking about, but surely we'll be talking about something...so if you fear there will be naught but an hour of silence, don't worry!

Phew. Okay, I think that's all the me news for now.

Wait! More me news: I wish this was me. Seriously, I need to get some Glamour Shots done before I die.

7 comments:

Thomas Duke said...

Unfortunately, my movie watching pants are now a pair of cut offs. I don't know what I was thinking there. Anyway, does that still count?

Also, that leather jacket looks to be made from some space mod cow, the kind you might find on Star Trek. There's no way earthly materials was used in it's creation.

Anonymous said...

Can one still get Glamour Shot? I need to start on my Christmas Cards this year of the cat and myself.

I'll be listening tonight!

Joenan the Barbarian said...

That glamour shot is scarier than most of the movies you put up here!

Miskatonic said...

You should definitely get some Glamour Shots done before you die... RIGHT before you die. You could get them done as an old woman on your death bed, or as you are being knifed to death. Either way would be pretty entertaining. Not that I want you to die or anything...

Stacie Ponder said...

Oh my god, now I'm imagining the old woman from Black Sabbath in a Glamour Shot! It's the best thing I've ever imagined.

Anonymous said...

Let your loved ones know you care with deathbed tintype glamor shots.

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear, you are braver than I am to put my Glamour Shots pic up anywhere, lol.
Dreaded Dreams
Petunia Scareum