FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Oct 30, 2010

Holy crap, SHOCKtoberrata!

YOU GUYS. My brain farted big time and I made a boo-boo, which I just went back and corrected like crazy:#16, with 50 votes, is not Wes Craven's A Nightmare on Elm Street, but Wes Craven's Scream. ME BIG DUMMY.


Look, I KNOW AND I'M SORRY.

Wait, those guys aren't the real Ghostface and Freddy!

Point taken.

2 comments:

originalslugboy said...

Dude, I love this site.

Thomas Duke said...

Don't feel bad. I used to confuse MUSIC OF THE HEART with HILLS HAVE EYES PART 3, and thought Meryl Streep was a cannibal, but then I realized there never WAS a HILLS HAVE EYES PART 3! Either way, cannibals should not be allowed to teach music to kids. Unless they're juvenile delinquents of course. I always chew on bad kids; that always shuts them up.