FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Oct 4, 2010

Postponement: A Lament

Okay, so it's not necessarily a lament- but lo, the meeting of the Final Girl Film Club has been postponed until tomorrow. I'm going to be upfront with you: I have to go see something else right now and immediately review it, and when that's all said and done...well, it's best if I get my Onibaba on tomorrow. Hopefully this means more of you will do the same! And I know it's hard to hear that I'm seeing other movies, but I hope my honesty helps us move past it.

SHOCKtober will continue later on today, though, so don't you worry now.

And...off I go!

3 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

This works out perfectly for me. I didn't get a chance to re-watch and review it over the weekend, but I have some time tonight. Woot!

Thomas Duke said...

I will try to get some Onibaba on by Tomorrow morning.

I hope the "2" in the picture doesn't denote second place! Surely that rocket chair would claim victory gold in any competitive environment. Maybe she's the second contestant, or, just maybe, that's the second greatest thing ever, or she only scored a two out of 10 because the judges are both crooked and blind. It's a mystery it seems.

My verification is "racer yo", which I guess is an evil hip hop character from Speed Racer.

deadlydolls said...

Wow. I mean, wow. I'll get over it, but you do realize Roosevelt did less to offend Japan before Pearl Harbor. I'm just saying, when WWIII breaks out, don't come knocking on my bomb shelter.