As we reach the 400 block of HorrorFavoritesTown, we are still dealing with films that received ONE VOTE each. Can you believe this shit?
Also, the denizens of HorrorFavoritesTown harbor a terrible secret! I suggest you turn back now before your curiosity and attraction to that pretty girl who seems more normal than everyone else drive you to do things like visit the barn after midnight (where the secret ceremonies are held, duh) and trawl through the archives at the town hall (when the crotchety old woman who works the desk isn't looking, duh). I don't care if your car has a flat tire and the filthy mechanics say it'll take another week to fix it- get out now! NOW! The pretty girl is totally in on it and she's going to lead you to your doom, which will involve you being strung up as a sacrifice to some vague demon or something. The High Priest (who is also the Mayor, duh) is a little sketchy on the details, but if the folks of HorrorFavoritesTown don't sacrifice a stranger every year on a solstice or snniversary or something, then the crops will die and HorrorFavoritesTown will collapse. PLEASE NOTE: If you, the stranger, happen to be female, then you won't be sacrificed, but you WILL be impregnated and the "pretty girl" encountered earlier won't be a "pretty girl", but will rather be a "vulnerable child that must be saved".
Wait, where was I? Oh yeah, the list.
507. The Stendhal Syndrome -- 1996, Dario Argento
506. Amuck -- 1972, Silvio Amadio
505. The Bloodstained Shadow -- 1978, Antonio Bido
504. The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant -- 1971, Anthony M. Lanza
503. Mother's Day -- 1980, Charles Kaufman
502. Cold Prey 2 -- 2008, Mats Stenberg
501. Cold Prey -- 2006, Roar Uthaug
500. Jurassic Park -- 1993, Steven Spielberg
499. The House That Dripped Blood -- 1971, Peter Duffell
498. Watcher in the Woods -- 1980, John Hough
497. Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter -- 2001, Lee Demarbre
496. Wendigo -- 2001, Larry Fessenden
495. Seconds -- 1966, John Frankenheimer
494. Horror Express -- 1972, Eugenio Martin
493. God Told Me To -- 1976, Larry Cohen
492. It's Alive 2: It Lives Again -- 1978, Larry Cohen
491. Images -- 1972, Robert Altman
490. Dead Silence -- 2007, James Wan
489. Deep Blue Sea -- 1999, Renny Harlin
488. August Underground's Mordum -- 2003, Jerami Cruise, Killjoy, Michael Todd Schneider, Fred Vogel, Cristie Whiles
487. Predator -- 1987, John McTiernan
486. Apocalypse Now -- 1979, Francis Ford Coppola
485. Idle Hands -- 1999, Rodman Flender
484. The Uninvited -- 2009, Charles Guard & Thomas Guard
483. Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte -- 1964, Robert Aldrich
- Hag horror represent!
- You know, for a remake of a beloved Asian horror flick, The Uninvited wasn't too bad. Unless whoever sent this in wasn't referring to that The Uninvited. There are quite a few movies with that title, so what are you gonna do?
- Cold Prey is a pretty terrific slasher movie, but I've yet to check out the sequel, even though it's sitting here waiting patiently for me.
- Wow, that was a fascinating bit of trivia. Thanks so much, Stacie!