1. Michael Myers is known as “The Shape”, but what was he originally called?
- The Pile
- The Thing
- The Ennui
- The Loaf
2. What is the title of Sergio Martino’s most famous giallo film?
- A Scream in a Velvet Mouth
- The Seven Deaths of Lucinda
- Hold This Knife While I Murder You
- Dancing with a Thousand Eyeballs at Midnight
3. Which film belongs in the 80s workout horror genre alongside Death Spa and Killer Workout?
- Murder Gym
- Fitness Murder
- Stretch, Sweat, Kill!
- Stretch, Sweat, Die!
4. Which horror icon faced off against Freddy Krueger in the 2003 film Freddy vs. Jason?
- Mrs Voorhees
- Mrs Garrett
5. In Psycho, Norman Bates famously dresses as his own ________
- crippling insecurity
- private Idaho
6. Choose the famous horror movie tagline:
- If this movie doesn’t make your skin crawl…you don’t have any skin!
- Who will survive and will they give me a ride to the airport?
- Abby doesn’t need a man anymore. She’s going to Lilith Fair!
- When there’s no more room in Hell, build more Hell, duh
7. Pinhead is the most famous of Hellraiser’s Cenobites. Who is the least famous?
- Fallopia- Greg
Circle your answers and submit them via haunted videotape.