Here's my email address: stacieponder at gmail dot com. See #2 for more about "electronic mail".
A few things:
- If you have no idea who I am (and I don't expect that you do, should, or would- I mean that in a "this is your first time on the site" kind of way), let me say this: I write, write about, and direct horror movies. I write about and play a whole mess of video games. I make comics and ink comic books. I like pizza.
- I got your email, and I really appreciated it. That's not even a lie, I did. I thought it was really nice. Unless it was hate mail, in which case I thought it was NOT really nice and I'm not sure why you felt the need to send it, but still. I got it. I get quite a few emails, though, and I'm generally really bad at writing people back- so this is a blanket apology. This might help you understand, or at least it's an excuse.
- On link trading: that's nice and again, it's appreciated, but I just don't do "link swaps". If you want to draw attention to your site, sure, send me an email. If I like it and end up visiting it a lot, I'll link to you, should I remember to update my link list. But otherwise? I just don't do "link swaps". Sorry.
- I fucking love cats.
Here are some interviews I've done throughout the ages, with a little hint as to the general subject matter. Some are pretty old, but I've included them as Historical Curiosities. Hooray! Oh, and if it says PODCAST, that means you can use your ears instead of your eyes. Or use them in conjunction with each other. Or whatevs...it's up to you. At any rate, Podcasts are audio interviews.
- Movie Morlocks (2012) - slasher movies and more. PART ONE / PART TWO
- Peaches Christ (2011) - Ludlow and...everything
- About.com - stick figure comics and Super Mario *NERD ALERT
- Jazma Online (2007) - inking comics and BloodRayne
- Friday Screen Test (2007) - movies, movies, movies. RIP, DVD Panache
- AMC TV (2008) - "inspiration and Count Chocula"
- Dark Scribe Magazine (2008) - horror blogging
- Reading in the Dark (2007) - women in horror
- Show Me Your Titles PODCAST (2007) - Final Girl, women in horror
- The Graveyard Show PODCAST (2009) - horror movies, Ludlow
- The Chainsaw Mafia - filmmaking, Ludlow, Taste of Flesh Taste of Fear
- The Graveyard Show PODCAST (2010) - PART ONE / PART TWO - show featuring me and filmmaker Shannon Lark
- Fatally Yours (2010) - as part of Women in Horror Month
- Strange Kids Club (2010) - me me me
- Slammed & Damned (2010) - Ludlow, makin' movies
- WGN Radio 720 (2010) - Chicago radio station's Halloween special
- The Vaultcast: Conversations in the Dark (2010) - PODCAST with The Vault of Horror's B-Sol about...oh, so much stuff. Horror movies, "these kids today", the usual.
- EntertainHer (2010) - filmmaking, Diet! Diet! My Darling!