FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Oct 29, 2005

Part 6- The Curse of Michael Myers...or, The Curse of Filmmakers Who Try To Explain Everything That Should Remain Unexplained

So Jamie Lloyd is all grown up now. The movie starts with her giving birth in a dungeon and then...and then...and...sorry, it's...hard to type...through...my tears...

...Tommy Doyle from Part 1 is back and is really weird...
...there are more Strodes in the world...
...Thorn? Runes...
...no..please...don't try to explain Michael Myers...please...
...shock jock....
...exploding head...
...druids...people in black robes...what the...
...diving out a window...
...Michael Myers is so short and unimposing...and he has a gut...
...what the hell happened at the end?...
...better than part 5 but still...so...terrible...
...Thorn?...

...help me, Jamie Lee Curtis...you're my only hope....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul Rudd is hot.

This movie is not.

Amanda By Night

SikeChick said...

...and he has a gut...

Hah!

I think I've blocked this one from my memory. I forgot Paul Rudd was in this, but yes, he is very hot.

Kaijinu said...

...does it make me a bad person if I say I actually enjoyed this film so much I was planning to give it 4 out of 5 stars in my review?