FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Aug 15, 2007

new digs

Those of you who have been here before may have noticed the pretty new window dressing here at Final Girl. It was a change that was a long time a-comin', upgrading to the newest version of Blogger. What sayest thou? I've still got some tinkering to do, but I think I like it. I'm really looking forward to having fun with the header graphic- yes, these are the things that please the easily-amused simple-minded folk such as myself.

Overall, I have to give Final Girl 2.0 the Shaq Fu seal of approval.

16 comments:

Goose said...

Nice score on the new digs. Great look, site and pic.

Jesse Hammer said...

Is that you in the picture, Stac?

Pardon me, but, GRRRRRRrrrrr.

Stacie Ponder said...

Jesse- Sorry, I wish that was me! It's the awesome Anna Faris.

Jesse Hammer said...

I kinda thought so.

Still, I'll bet you're hotter anyway.

;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, supercool picture, Stacie. Are you going to establish a rotation? Like photoshopping "Final Girl" in place of "The Descent" with Sarah bursting out of the bloody pool? Or "FNL GRL" on the license plate of the truck Sally's in at the end of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre?

I got a million ideas. Just no Photoshop.

J. Skel LaTour said...

I like it. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the titlebar pics. :)

Stacie Ponder said...

I love the license plate idea! :D

I'm sure I'll be wasting...err, wisely spending plenty of time on these headers. The possibilities are dizzying in their endlessnessesses!

Adam Ross said...

Love the header! (from another Anna Farris fan)

The new Blogger is kind of addicting in how easy it is to add fun stuff on the sidebar (which I'm happy to be a part of!)

Anonymous said...

Oooo it's super cute!

Jason Adams said...

Lookin' great, Stacie!

Anna Faris is, as they say, da bomb.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, nice!

Anonymous said...

Extra praise for the Celina Dion picture. Funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

but...wheres the forum?

Anonymous said...

It looks turbo-cool, Stacie. But, yeah, where's the link for the forum, lady? You gotsta add it.

Stacie Ponder said...

Yaaay! I'm still adjusting to the new look and adding stuff that was here before. It'll soon be fitting like favorite jeans, I just knows it!

FatalPierce said...

I'm know I'm late but dang it I'm jealous. I need to update my place to a new look and now I'll totally look like a copycat.

The new look is tres awesome! Bonus awesomeness given for the Anna banner.