FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

May 5, 2009

scenes i love - slumber party massacre

Over the years, my relationship with Slumber Party Massacre has vacillated between "It's a GD classic!" and "Meh". Right now, I'm somewhere in the "I kinda love it" camp, but that could change at the drop of a wig. Whatever my feelings may or may not be, however, there's simply no denying that the pizza scene is made of 100% pure win.

5 comments:

TJ Dietsch said...

What are your thoughts on the crazy sequel?

Stacie Ponder said...

Oh lord, part 2 was so bad. I wanted to love it, but it was just so boring! The killer made my Hall of Infamy back in the early days of Final Girl...

TJ Dietsch said...

I'll have to dig back and check that post out. SPM2 may be the worst horror movie I've even seen. That or Brotherhood of Blood.

Wes Fierce said...

I want SPM to have my babies. And if SPM2 were a baby, I would throw it out of a moving car.

Jason Adams said...

Ha I'm watching this right now for the first time and just saw the scene and I thought of you. You! And I just KNEW you'd have said something. You never let me down, Ponder!