FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Sep 28, 2009

i know how to talk!

It's true, I do...and this interview I did with The Last Podcast proves it! It's rather cracked out, but it's fun...or at least, that's how I remember it. That's how I remember most things, though. Give it a listen! Part two will come along soon enough, so don't worry.

In other me news, I have an opinion! One of my most favoritest comic book artists, Becky Cloonan, posted this picture of Dracula's Bloofer Lady on her blog and lo, I say...it's wicked way beyond bitchin'.

4 comments:

Bill Walsh said...

LUUUUCYYYYYYYYYYY!

Fantastic picture.

Look forward to hearing the interview.

Dean said...

It was a tad short IMO ... But mucho fun and very insightful.

Stacie Ponder said...

Ah, always leave 'em wanting more! :) They divided up our talk into two segments, so hopefully part 2 will be along soon.

Anonymous said...

That is absolute beauty.