FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Nov 4, 2009

be your own Romero

Hey, remember that time when my AMC column featured some tips for making your own low-budget horror movie? Yeah? Well, guess what- this week I'm giving out more totally unsolicited filmmaking advice! Hooray!

Speaking of unsolicited advice...I can't say I'm wild about what you've done with your hair.

Also, it's hard to believe that I'm not earning a living with my clearly AMAZING Photoshop skills.

4 comments:

B-Movie Becky said...

Amazing picture. It's hard to believe some people get paid to design crappy movie posters with their lame photoshop skills.

Unknown said...

I had a nightmare about this picture last night. Seriously.

Clive Dangerously said...

I actually did get a radically different haircut this week... your words, they sting.

Stacie Ponder said...

I think MM would make a really irritating director for cast & crew...I mean, the dude doesn't talk.