FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

May 22, 2010

If you feel like clicking something...

...then why don't you click the big green VOTE button at this link and vote for my friend Bridget? She's entered an audition video in the hopes of winning her own show on Oprah's new network. And yes, I mean Oprah Winfrey, not Oprah Goldblum.

Voting is super easy; you don't have to sign up for anything or create a profile- you just have to click. You can click as many times as you want! Not only is it good karma, but you Final Girl regulars can pay her back for the enjoyment you got watching Bridget in many episodes of Ghostella's Haunted Tomb as well as the trailer for Deadly Dress 4: Never a Bride. If you didn't get enjoyment out of those experiences, well, that's probably my fault, not hers. So click a few times, won't ya? Who can turn down this face? She oughta be on the teevee!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just voted for Bridget! Good luck Bridget! :)

CashBailey said...

Go Bridget!!

Ryan Clark said...

Wow! That was a great audition, and I love her idea. I hope she wins!!!

Anonymous said...

good luck bridget!

Scare Sarah said...

My finger hurts.
From all the clicking.

Stacie Ponder said...

Thanks, guys. You're all aces!

And Sarah, I'm not here to judge, so you don't have to make up any "from all the clicking" excuses.

Scare Sarah said...

Oh, thank god for that.
For all the self love then.