FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

May 10, 2010

taste of DVD, taste of...DVD

Hey, people. This is just to let you know that Taste of Flesh, Taste of Fear, my lesbian vampire short film, is no longer a pre-order: it's officially an order. Wow! It's five bucks plus $2.95 shipping. It's got a commentary track and this spiffy cover:

Damn straight the back cover is an homage to Warner Home Video! That's how we do it at Team Final Girl.

Anyway, if you want one, just click this magic button.








Okay, it's not a magic button. But still.

7 comments:

Jason Adams said...

I think it might be a magic button, I clicked on it and my Restless Leg Syndrome was miraculously cured! Hooray!

That cover art's the bee's knees, Miss Ponder.

Stacie Ponder said...

Ha! Maybe it IS a magic button after all...but beware! Magic doesn't come without a price!

And thanks...I've fretted over this cover.

Restless37 said...

WooHoo! Can't wait for my copy! (insert lady w/ briefcase here)

amanda said...

Um, there is NOTHING damn straight about this....damn lesbian maybe...


There...now you have your obligatory "oh look some jackass thinks she's funny" comment out of the way. The cover looks badass!!!

Stacie Ponder said...

Thanks so much for ordering one, Vicki!! It'll be on the way to you shortly.

Amanda, I'd be upset if someone DIDN'T make that joke. :)

Anonymous said...

I think that I may have get this next pay-day. I love the Warner Home Video cover.

Luke said...

Will this ship internationally? If not i will be all kinds of missing out.