FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Oct 1, 2011

SHOCKtober Day 1


The votes are in! Your favorite characters have been named! Here's how it's gonna work, y'all. Hold on to your pants and brains, because it's pretty complicated: I'm going to...drum roll...publish a couple of characters each day! Nearly everyone got but one vote, so they're not in any ranked order. They just...are. Isn't that freeing?

This was a super tough assignment, I know. In fact, I still haven't chosen my favorite. But you have! So let's get this started with...





Honestly, I can't believe that Heidi didn't get all the votes, but whatever, you guys.

4 comments:

Verdant Earl said...

Yay, Sam!

Thomas Duke said...

Oh shit, I forgot about this. I'd like to vote for Lyla from Alone in the Dark (1982). She rocks. She's like 12, and I would totally hang out with her (and not in a pervert way you sicko). You don't have to include her if it screws up your math/system, but at least she'll get some props in the comments section.

Tres said...

How exciting, Heidi was my vote! All hail Shocktober!

Chuck said...

I LOVE Sam. Wanted to be him for Halloween. Do you know how hard it is to find burnt orange colored men's PJ's?