FINAL GIRL explores the slasher flicks of the '70s and '80s...and all the other horror movies I feel like talking about, too. This is life on the EDGE, so beware yon spoilers!

Mar 2, 2012

awesome movie poster friday - the PSYCHO edition!

I could have sworn I'd already done a Psycho edition of AMPF, but it seems I'd only done it in my head...until now! Now it has made the leap from my brain to reality! And it has worked out better than most things that make that leap, let me assure you.















11 comments:

Cleveland Poet @ Bmoviebrigade said...

oh man that one "it is required you see.." wins my favorite. epicness and etc..

Stacie Ponder said...

Isn't it the best? I wish movies still had that sense of gimickry once in a while.

s. said...

My favorite Hitchock movie, the posters are just amazing - love the colors. Great post!

Unknown said...

I really enjoy that second one - and not just because it's a naked woman...

Kaijinu said...

the very one on the top is pure win for me!

originalslugboy said...

Gadzooks! That first one is incredible!

Christine Hadden said...

They just had to make one with John Gavin shirtless, eh? And the other one with Leigh's pink ensemble? Not quite what I imagine her in!
For the record, I've never seem that one with the weird flames-coming-out-of-the-window effect before. Odd.

AE said...

I want every movie poster to begin "It is required..." Also, the mighty bra of Janet Leigh!

The Movie Waffler said...

Love the last Psycho poster, is it Polish?

Stacie Ponder said...

I believe it's Czech.

Stacie Ponder said...

I couldn't find one of those crazy Polish posters for this, which really surprised me. If anyone has seen one, post a link!